sábado, 12 de marzo de 2016

Informal/nip-tuck dialogue

Characters: 1.Big Moris/ 2.Lil Mich/ 3. Dj Faron
3 old friends meet at the park...

3. Sup fellas. How ya'll doin'?
1. Doin' great. I'll have a lipo next week, because of my obesity and breathing probs.
2. WOW! Now you'll be able to pass through my house door.
1. Ha-Ha fucker. At least my gf is pleased with me
3. Hey guys! Be cool!
2. Dont worry bout that. It won't last too long.
1. What do you mean?
2. I'm gonna have a penis size enlargement.
3. You kiddin' ain't ya?
2. Nope man, I mean it.
1. My prob is serious business, I can't stand guys who do stuff...
3. That's stupid!
2. Do you guys realize how insecure I feel in the bed game?
1. I can imagine, don'cha Faron?
3. Don't be a dick with'im! Don't make fun of it.
2. Well I'll think about it.

1. Dont try so hard, will ya?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.