sábado, 12 de marzo de 2016

Explanation of a landmark

One of the places I enjoyed the most was the Madame Tussauds wax museum, it was expensive but worth it. The building was divided into diferent sections: film and TV, world leaders, pop culture, Marvel 4D Experience...etc. The first part was set in the Oscars ceremony, so there were wax figures of Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt...etc, I really liked it because most of them were very realistic and I love cinema. Nevertheless, everything was quite similar, except for the Marvel 4D experience which I have to say that I've never seen something like that before. The 4D Experience was a short animated movie which had the same effects of a 3D movie and the seat moved according to what was happening on the screen....truly amazing. Finally, I regret not having gone to the Star Wars zone but we didn't have more time left. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.