domingo, 18 de octubre de 2015

Mail about dreams

Hi Sonia,

I'm Michel Paris and this first time I'm writing this mail about my dreams and ambitions.

Dreams, everyone have dreams, some of them are easier to accomplish than others but in the end it doesn't even matter. Some things may be too complicated but all things are difficult before they are easy. However,  the important thing is to fight for them so they stop being dreams and they become reality. 

When I look to the future, I see my future self related to arts things and that's why I'm looking forward to study audiovisual communication. I'm not completely sure about what I want to be in the future, although a movie director or a videogames director sounds good to me. 

On the other hand I also like music and more or less It's been a year since the first piano class that I took. My goal is to be as good as Ray Manzarek from The doors or Jon Lord from Deep purple or even better! Nevertheless I know that's a very ambitious dream but Rome wasn't built in a day, and for me, giving up is not an option.

Finally I'd like to go to Japan, pass the advanced English test and I'd also like to take some Italian classes because I lived there when I was little. I'll carry on, everyday I'm a step closer to accomplish my dreams, so I'll keep swiming otherwise I'll be sinking like a stone. Therefore I'm sure that I can and I'll make them real.

Well, that's all I hope that now you know me a little better. 

See you in class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.