jueves, 11 de junio de 2015

Final reflection

My final reflection of the whole course is that, I've improve my level of English but mainly because of the classes that I've been taking for the past years. Basically I think that I've improved everything step by step; reading, listening, writing,speaking...

Well, I think I'm pretty good at writing and listening activities, whereas in speaking I'm not bad but I can improve much more.

None of the activities we did in class are useful to learn English because I've studied things that I already knew, however I'm accostumed to learn English in reduced classes and for me, the blog stuff is a waste of time. I don't really know why but the way we tried to learn during this course wasn't effective.

Next year we can try something more scheduled.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.