domingo, 15 de mayo de 2016

My progress from 1bat to 2bat

First of all, my earliest written task was an E-mail to my teacher and my last one was the Japan's description. The main differences between both compositions are the lack of connectors in my initial writting, the use of more complex grammar structures, the addition of more formal words and synonyms...etc.  The only element that back then was still okay is the structure, whereas the maturity of the content has greatly increased and so the vocabulary and grammar.

Regarding the oral presentations, the first one was an oral presentation with Aaron and Yuri and the final one was about my research paper. Both presentations are pretty similar, however, the principal contrast between them is that lately I've been feeling more secure when  I have to talk in front of my classmates and the improvement of my language variety. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.