domingo, 15 de mayo de 2016

My English competence in 2016

From my point of view, my best writting contribution to my blog was the Gantz's recommendation because I felt proud of myself after finishing it. It was truly a good post since the content was very mature, the vocabulary was appropiate and I looked for some words in the dictionary, the structure was correct and the grammar okay. However, I think that BioShock's and Silent Hill's recommendations were accurate posts too.


Finally, about my oral presentations I don't think they were good enough to pick a best one. In addition, all of them were average not excellent and they're almost the same, I feel nervous and I mess them up. However, If I have to choose one It'll be the first term's one.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.